Friday 26 February 2010

You're so vain, you probably think this blog is about you....

Evening readers, and welcome to the Friday late night edition of my blog. Seeing as it is after the watershed I will swear as much as I effing like. Weeeyy! Hahaaa.

This time last week I was writing (trying to write, I'd been drinking wine) a blog on how I don't experience the 'Friday feeling' anymore because my uni week consists only of Mondays and Tuesdays. This week however it was "reading week" so I took the opportunity of going to do some work experience with my friend Vicki seeing as she's the editor (ooh la la) of Bournemouth, Southampton AND Clapham's dv8 magazine (check her out! She's well famous... just not as much as me!) So anyway that meant work everyday, so in theory this week I should have experienced that 'Friday feeling', but I'm not sure if I actually did because I way enjoyed my time there and didn't really want to leave?! But anyway onto someone much more important than Vicki, someone who reads my blogs and has literally begged to appear in them, *I bet a lot of you are thinking about yourselves now hahaa* anyway today's blog is going to be all about.... DUN DUNNN DUNNNNNN *lowers the lights and creates a drum roll with my fingernails on the laptop*

MATT MORRIS.
Yay!! :)

There we go biatch, you've been mentioned. So that's it... byeeeeee :)

Hahaaa only joking let me tell you all about Matt. I have known Matthew for several years as we work at the same place but it was only last year that he moved sections and became my boss. This was a good day. I like Matt. He is a babe. I draw him pictures/write him little letters and he repays me by trying his best to let me have days off when I need them. I think this is fair (my pictures are amazing and my letters are filled with love.) He makes me laugh just by looking at him (he reminds me a little bit of a giraffe, he's very tall and scrawny) and I enjoy talking about hotties with him. If a potential hottie walks into the shop, I give Matt 'the eye' and he'll check him out too and then we'll either give the thumbs up or down! I also like Matt because he says I remind him of Holly Willoughby. This is one of the nicest compliments ever, I love it and I love him. I also like the fact he can eat 3 kitkat chunkys in a go, and not put on a single pound. (I say I like this about him, when actually its more envy.) One thing I don't like about Morris is the fact he smokes. I tell him he stinks and that his lungs and veins are being clogged up with tar, he just rolls his eyes at me because he's heard it all before. I only nag him because I care and I don't want him blackening his lungs. So there we go thats Matt (and hopefully mentioning him in this blog will shut him up!) I'd also just like to add that I like the other two babes in the picture, Mark and Leanne. They too are very nice.

In other news and back to the more interesting subject of ME
* I have run out of effing strawberry water, and I am not impressed. First thing tomorrow morning I'm going and stocking up. I plan to buy about 10 bottles.
* It is also payday tomorrow. This month I am going to be good, I will refrain from shopping as much as I can and actually try to be sensible with ones money this month.
* I really want a pancake.
* I deactivated my facebook. I lasted two days, which is 1 and a half days longer than Vinton. Result!! But then I realised how else would I inform you all of new blogs, so obvs had to get it back!
* I really wish I had been lucky enough to go and see Gaga at the o2 tonight... way jealous of all the little monsters who are partying the mad biatch now. Sigh.
* Having watched the Halifax advert with their radio station on it, I've come to the conclusion I'm glad it isn't real because it would possibly be the worst station ever (apart from Fire, which plays songs OVER and OVER again. I learnt that this week at work experience, we kept saying "Omg its that song AGAIN!" So today we did a tally and Katy Perry and Timbalands new song was played 4 times in 6 hours, Jls was played 3 times as was Cheryl Cole and Alexandra Burke!)
* I'm also really pissed off at half of my phone book. I rang them up in PURE excitement having just received an email and wanted to scream down the phone to someone, but did any of them pick up? NO. So instead I screamed to my mum. Pfft learnt to answer your phone, dick'eds. (Sadly Matt Morris was included in the list of people who didn't answer, I told you he wasn't all good!)

I think that'll be all for tonight blogbabes, I'm off to carry on watching Jonathon Ross then I'll get back to the disso.

Nightttt xo

P.s. http://thesnuggiesutra.com
... I have a snuggie. ;)

P.s.s this is funny, watch it. :)

2 comments:

  1. I was working when you phoned!!! I did ring you back!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Emma, I'm Matt's friend Jo. Just wanted to say that I think you're hilarious and also I too really want a Pancake :) x

    ReplyDelete