Tuesday 9 February 2010

Tweet of the day..

I got a little carried away earlier with all the excitement and what-not. Anyway I forgot to do the ever-so-important
Emma's favourite Tweet of the Day...
Today's beauty goes to Jen Crothers (another Heat Goddess) who tweeted this:
"Hot topic in the heat office: Have you ever eaten a scab?"
Gross and so, SO wrong, but fricking hilarious! I obviously had to reply:
"WHAT THE?! Is this a genuine question? I was just about to eat a bowl of Special K but now I'm seeing scabs instead of cereal!"
I hadn't noticed it before but Special K have a horrible scab-look about them. Think I'll stick to cheerios for a while! Anyway, I obviously didn't eat them and instead thought about people genuinely tucking into their own scabs. Then I got thinking about people who eat other peoples scabs (at which point I was sick in my mouth a little bit). I mean that is seriously disgusting. But wow, what a tweet. And what a conversation! Oh how I long to work in the Heat offices...

Also it wasn't a tweet, it was a real-life quote but it sure-as-hell needs mentioning! Today in a three hour Photojournalism seminar Lydia turned to me and asked me the hardest question I have ever had to answer in my whole 20 years of life. "Who's your favourite celebrity?" FAVOURITE CELEBRITY? The one I love the most out of all the celebs in the whole frigging world. What a question! Cor it stunned for me a second, but then I realised it had to be VB. I told her and she looked a bit confused. "Phoebe?... what from friends?" Ha as if!

That's all cowboys. I'm off to watch Amanda Holden's programme about her being a country singer, cowboy hat and all! And then I'll try to finish my politics article. But let's face it that'll no doubt send me to sleep! Big. Fat. Major. Snooze. Fest. Byeeee xo

P.S. How AMAZING was todays date 9.02.10 ... Loves it!

No comments:

Post a Comment