Thursday 4 February 2010

A touch of everything...

Good afternoon my lovely little blog readers *drum roll please* Welcome to my eleventh blog! Make yourself comfy because I have a feeling it’s going to be a long one. I’m still feeling a little delicate from last night (more info on that later) and when I’m such a state I tend to ramble on.. (as you can probably tell?!) Anyway let's hop to it, here we go.

Let’s start off with my favourite topic. Jedward. ♥ As many of you know I am a huge fan. Some may say obsessed, each to their own! The fact of the matter is, is that they truly cheer me up. It takes one simple television interview/performance and I’m transported to Planet Jedward and I love every second of it. They have so much energy and such a positive attitude it’s refreshing to watch. I started off my week on Monday morning waking up at half 7 just to watch them on gm:tv, then yesterday I woke up especially again to watch them on Sunrise on Sky News and then this morning on This Morning (what a coincidence!) there they were again. Watching their performance and interviews puts a huge smile across my face. They are hilarious. They talk over not only themselves but the presenters too, they come out with the most random of things, and they just seem oblivious to everything. They truly are living on another planet, and I long to live there with them! After watching their energetic and entertaining performance at the end of This Morning I felt almost tired, like I needed a lie down myself and a drink of water to quench my thirst after all of that jumping around (although I personally didn’t do any, I was just sat on the sofa!) My personal highlight of the performance was without a doubt the hip wriggling movement, where one of the hands is on their hip and the other on their head! Amazing. I’ll defo by nicking that move, adding it to my collection and busting it out on Saturday night! I’ve come to the conclusion that not only are they a great way to start the day but also the perfect hangover cure, they took away my headache and self pity because I was too busy laughing with them! Amazing. I wish they were on television every morning because every morning I’ve seen them this week has led onto a fab day! Also on the subject of Jedward, their single is still only number 2 and quite frankly this isn’t good enough. They need to be number 1. BIG TIME! Also their song is my ringtone and I’ve started to annoy people because I don’t answer their calls as I’m too busy singing and dancing along to it, whoops. So apologies to anyone who rings and I don’t pick up, it’s nothing personal I’m just loving my ringtone!! Here's a little picture I pinched from the Schofe's twitter... oh how I wish I was on work experience with them now! Gah!



 
Next subject: Twitter. I am officially becoming more of a Twitterbug by the minute. I’m re-tweeting other peoples tweets, posting pics and links, and I’m up to the grand total of 405 tweets. I know… I’m crazy!! Over the last couple of days I’ve realised the HUGE mistake I’ve made by being a regular facebook user, yes it’s good for getting in contact with friends and seeing drunken picture, but it doesn’t come close to Twitter. I mean where else am I going to find out that Nicole Richie is off to get coffee (that’s the most recent tweet on my homepage). Its genius and I’m hooked! It’s increasing my celebrity gossip knowledge by the minute, and I’m loving it. Yesterday I saw a tweet mentioning Peter Andre was on Sky News doing an interview, so obviously being the dedicated journalist *cough* dedicated celebrity stalker that I am, I tuned in. Wow. As my tweets showed it was dramatic. I’m sure you’ve all heard about it by now, but basically Kay Burley (now known as Ice Queen) was interviewing Peter and bought up the subject of Dwight Yorke who had previously said he thought Andre was rude for asking to adopt Harvey. She then threw this back in his face and asked him how he’d feel if Alex Reid did the same thing to him, seeing as he has just wed Katie. Peter looked clearly quite taken aback and tried to fight back the tears, but lost and subsequently had to end the interview. It was obvious that as soon as it had finished it was going to be all over the news, and so it was. It reminded me of the famous Kerry Katona on This Morning, apart from this time I wasn’t at the actual studios, stood in the green room cringing whilst munching on a brownie whilst on work experience. Bummer!

New paragraph, new subject! Now, I’m not sure if many do this, but I’d like to dedicate this blog to my friend Annie… although reading that back it sounds a little like she’s died. Luckily, she hasn’t. She’s just off to travel the world! Annie is up there with the loveliest of people I have ever met. She’s a completely genuine girl with a heart of gold and I’ll defo miss her when she’s gone. I met her at work, although didn’t often get to work with her really as she isn’t a regular ‘Sexy Sunday-er’ but sometimes she picked up overtime just to join in the sexyness! Also seeing as she’s been a regular reader of my little blog (which has taught her the definition of VB and FCB - proud!!) I thought it would be nice for her to have a little mention! It was also her birthday yesterday and I along with the other Sexy Sunday-ers got together and drank up! It was a hugely amusing night, highlights being the yummy cake Chloe made, also after several Sambuca shots later Julie ‘bopping’ to the hardcore rap songs that were being played and admitting “I love this music. I really do!” and lastly teapotting our way around the bar!! Us Sexy Sunday-ers sure know how to party! So Bon Voyage Annie. Stay in contact. Stay safe, and most of all stay SEXY!!.. And also hit me up when you’re back and we’ll get back on it again like last night!! xxx

I’m still in the amazing mood I have been for the past, almost week however I have been slightly upset by a couple of things. One. I bought a new dress from Motel, who have never failed me before. But it arrived, and oh wow. It was vile. Nothing like what it looked like on the website. Fail! Two. I had arranged to go out tonight for the re-launch of one of my fav clubs, but no one seems up to it anymore. Gah. Another fail! However going back to my new happy and positive attitude I had actually planned to wear the dress from Motel tonight and seeing as that was gross… every cloud and all that jazz! And also I have since been informed by Heatworld (via Twitter) that there’s several good television programmes on tonight and I’ve also blagged myself some hot company, so looks like it’s a WIN for me! Yay!

Anyway I'm going to love you and leave you all and bop off to have a little browse through Asos, Topshop, Motel (Grrr) and TWITTER! Yay. Enjoy your Thursday evenings and hopefully I'll be back tomorrow, as will you to read it!! :) xo

Edit: Several seconds after publishing this blog another thing just occured which put a huge smile on my face, so I obviously need to mention it! My Spouse (Soph) sent me a voice message through bbm of "Awww you guys made me ink!" from Finding Nemo! We went through a stage of quoting it at every opportunity. There's nothing like the random memories I have with my Spouse!! And to make it even better she went on to say "I was going to sing 'Babe' but I got a bit embarrassed at the bus-stop" Haa! Thats love! ♥ ... ps guess what my new message tone is Soph ;) hahaa!

Byeeee!! xo


P.S. Before I go, does anyone else share my hatred for chocolate thats been in the fridge, gah its just too cold. I have to take it out off the fridge for a good five minutes before I can eat it if I'm going to enjoy it! Strange, but true!

No comments:

Post a Comment