Tuesday 2 February 2010

1st February 2010 just written on the 2nd!

So I actually planned to write this blog yesterday, but I got a little tired and decided to hit the sack instead! But here I am now, only 12 hours late and ready to tell you all about my lovely day. Don't get your hopes up though nothing extraordinary happened but I was in a super mood and it just felt like things were all going well!

 So it started off at half 7 in the morning. Now I bet you're all thinking, how on earth can that be a good thing Emma? Well let me tell you, it was actually one of the best starts to any morning I have woken up to... cue Jedward on gm:tv. Fabulous. There they were in their matching suits jumping around and "singing" at half 7. They looked like they were having the best time, which I'm sure they were. Who'd have thought after their first hilarious audition that only a few months later they'd have a number 2 single (which was achieved in only 24 hours and on downloads alone)! Amazing! "JED WE CAN"

 Anyway things got better, it turned out to be quite a sunny day. I guess the sun was pleased it was now February and decided to dust off his hat and wack it on and boy was I thankful. January has never been my favourite month so to see the back of it is always a pleasure! This year more than ever, because a new month means a new page on my Dermot O'Leary calendar. RESULT!!

The conversation topic of overdrafts came up, and after seeing a facebook status saying that someone had one 5 grand on a scratch card myself and Tash thought we best get involved. Off we popped to co-op, bought our first ever scratch cards (one each) and scratched away. We won a tenner. Now this may not sound a lot, but oh my god it was literally like we'd won the lottery. It was way fun! We made 8 quid in profit! Amazing hahaa! I was very excited by this and wanted to go back and buy more, but Tash bought me back down to earth and came up with the wise idea of leaving it whilst we're winning. Wise words from a very wise woman! (She's an agony aunt for Glow magazine, dontcha know!!)


One more funny little occurance from yesterday, whilst waiting for printing I thought a good old game of eye spy would help pass the time. I searched the room, found my item and it was "FCB". Carl was pretty much clueless to begin with "Fabulous" "Err, no!" anyway Tash came over, I looked at the victim and she got it straight away! Carl then rejoined the game, I gave him the same clue and looked over to the victim, and BAM he got it! Very proud!... And for all of you who are wondering, FCB stands for the dreaded Fake Chanel Bag. Eww!

So anyway there we go, it may not sound a lot but it was a good day! And it made me think that if you attack the day with the right attitude things will go your way... Well either that or yesterday was a fluke!! Hahaa!

 
Anyway I'll leave you with this little beauty.... Enjoy! xo

No comments:

Post a Comment