Tuesday 23 February 2010

Tweedy please

Good evening petals and how are we all? Terribly sorry about my lack of blogging recently, I've been a busy little bumble-bee with alcoholically influenced shenanigans, work experience, dissertation writing and whatnot so haven't really had the time to drop by... until now! Cooieee *waves* :)

I know it's predictable but I couldn't care less, it's my blog and I shall write what I want. So I'll open today's by congratulating Chezza Cole (hopefully to soon be Tweedy again, even though Cole defo sounds better anyway I digress..) Having arrived back to the UK just earlier today she officially announced (through Twitter, clearly a babe) that she was separating from Ashley (note the words separating not divorce. Hmm interesting choice.) The short statement, issued at 4.15pm, said: "Cheryl Cole is separating from her husband Ashley Cole. Cheryl asks the media to respect her privacy during this difficult time." As Heatworld would say "She's finally dumped the chump!" Yay let's just hope she sticks to it! And just for the record Cheryl "Weak? Limp? Lifeless?" that's not your hair babe, that's your soon-to-be EX husband! *fingers crossed so tightly I fear my blood might stop circulating*

This morning I drove past this new way swish looking park and if it hadn't of been raining/I wasn't on my way to work experience I would have jumped out and played on it. Seriously it looked amazing; stuff the rotten rusty swings I was bought up on. Kids these days have all sorts of exciting looking frames, I hope they effing appreciate them. I'd love to spend most of my days down in snazzy parks, such as the one I found today. I may be nearly 21 but I'm still a huge kid at heart, and quite frankly what with all this grown up stuff like dissertations, work experience and genuine work slowly taking over my life, I'd love nothing more than to let off some steam in the park, but I fear I'd look like a social reject/pedo, so I'll stay clear. Sadface. I also realised today that I have become obsessed with Volvic sugar-free 'Touch of Strawberry' water, I've been drinking it for ages but it's slowly dawned on me that it's all I'll drink (well non-alcoholic anyway). And in more useless Emma information today I matched my blackberry to my coat; both were leopard print. However one was made primarily of sparkly crystals and the other was of fur... I bet you can't guess what one was what! Ha!

I know it hasn't been the longest or most interesting of blogs but I have a dissertation to write and having not written a single word yesterday I don't think Coralie (I've told her to shout at me to write it!) would let me off anymore! (She says I get 3 strikes then its detention. Sadface) But before I head off to my glamorous world of celebrity and privacy matters for the disso I have a question for all of you, I've been writing about LFW for this month's dv8 and came across a picture of the Saturdays on Fashion for Relief, and I fell in love with Frankie's dress, but I can't seem to find who designed it, so if anyone knows, please do tell! Thanks babes. Love and stuff xo


UPDATE: It is now ten to midnight, and having said earlier that I was going to write some more towards my dissertation I not only went and did it *gasp* but I actually enjoyed doing so *falls to the floor in utter shock* In fact I enjoyed it so much, I'm still writing. Just thought I'd take a break to add this crazy fact onto today's blog. What the hell has happened to me? I'm sure when I awake tomorrow I will have returned to normal and hate dissertation and uni work in general once again *phew*

No comments:

Post a Comment