Sunday 7 February 2010

'Blogsessed'

Evening all! Yesterday I was referred to as ‘blogsessed’! Now I’m not overly sure if it was meant as a compliment, but I sure as hell took it as one! :) Seriously though, I've really taken to and enjoy writing these blogs, but I love the fact so many of you enjoy reading them so much more! It’s actually begun to feel a little bit weird if a day passes and I haven’t blogged. And now when something interesting happens I tend to think *Oh that’ll go in the blog nicely later!* Thus, yes, I suppose the term ‘blogsessed’ portrays me perfectly! Genius!

I'm still suffering from my lurgy, so that's lovely! However sadly, unlike others, I don't muster up a sexy husky voice when I have a sore throat. Oh no, apparently I sound more like (and I quote) "a dog toy that's losing its squeak." Oh right ok, yeah cheers for that! The nickname 'Squeaky' or 'Squeaks' started back in my school-days and continued into college for a little while, but thankfully it died down and was replaced by 'Wag Emma' (naturally!). Well, that was until now. Gah! I also hate hate HATE looking ill, it upsets me more than the actual feeling of being ill. Waking up and seeing pure paleness, tired droopy eyes and the pink sniffly nose is not a look I hope for. At all. So I thank the Lord for the invention of makeup and fake tan, so no one needs to witness such horror. As discussed in a previous blog, I am a big fan of the fake tan, I like the orange look! Used correctly and it can give a perfect healthy glow. Used incorrectly and you couldnt end up like Anne Hathaway in Bride Wars! Major lols!

Seeing as in the last few blogs I started to include funny tweets from 'Cheryl Kerl's' twitter I thought I'd start a little section on my blog to report on any funny Tweets I've come across in the day. So I'd like to welcome you all to the first ever edition of:
Emma's favourite tweet from the last 24 hours (or so..)
Today's goes to Lucie Cave (exec Editor of Heat mag) who tweeted:
"Went for a run this morning then had a sausage sandwich. That is possibly very much of a waste of time but i don't care."
One word - Babe!

Anyway I'm sleepy, hence it being quite a short blog. I'm off, Ta-ra xo

No comments:

Post a Comment