Tuesday 30 March 2010

Wallowing.

"I'M SOOOO FRIGGING PISSED" Yes that is a line from White Chicks, but it also pretty much sums up my mood after writing out a WHOLE blog and then losing it all. Good one Em. Sheesh. Now I'm going to have to try and remember what I wrote... sigh. I started with saying how it had been a whole week since I last blogged. Whoops. I told you my CBA was bad!! But after several texts/bbms/facebook messages asking what the hell I was playing at I decided it was time to pop by and fill you all in. So hello blogettes, I have missed you all tremendous amounts and hope you are all well!

Today I have spent the WHOLE day wallowing in my own self pity. How very self indulgent of me. I thought it would make me feel better. It didn't. It made me feel a bit pathetic to be honest. So as of tomorrow I'm totes over it ALL. Whatevs. Being sad is way over-rated I don't know how these Emo's of Goth's do it constantly, it's effing tiresome I'm telling ya. The only thing that kept me sane was the fact that Tuesday = HEATDAY. Thank the Lord for Heat magazine. I don't know if you've seen their new advert but they have a new slogan "Heat makes life worth living." I'm no even exaggerating when I'm saying that that is actually how I felt today! Drama bbz!

Right seeing as it has been a week since I was last here I figured I'd just do a round-up of what has been going down. Don't expect much....

* I saw Jaz this weekend. It was delicious. I love her. I love the fact she bribed me with a "banging glass of squash because you don't drink tea." I am happy to report that it was indeed banging. I love the fact we didn't move for over 2 hours just talking about everything. I love the fact we were both looking delicious. I love the fact that we have our own way of speaking. FMLC. Yeah Lauren Conrad. And the fact I love most is that come Thursday we shall be bringing back the time of Summer 08 and how life should be.
* A couple came into work wearing matching Superdry hoodys. I wanted to say something, but instead I just laughed to myself. I also wanted to vom all over them but I refrained from doing that also. I mean seriously, it was horrendous, and there is absolutely NO need for that kind of crap. You are not Victoria and David Beckham darlings, and even if you were, matching outfits were so 2001. Jesus.
* Apparently losing one hour of sleep affects me in a bigger way than I imagined possible. It was hideous. I really missed that hour.
* I want to party, but it's a Tuesday, and Tuesdays are shit.
* Talking of partying I want to party with Louie Spence so much that it actually makes me heart ache.
* My neck feels crooked. This isn't babeish. Massage please.
* Nat left for NY today. I am extremo jealous and told her that if she didn't bring me back Chace Crawford I would not be impressed and our 'babeship' (friendship between babes, dur) would be over. She has been warned!! :)
* I should totes be writing my dissertation right now, but you know you gotta get your priorities right haven't you. And this, along with shopping clearly comes first.
* Ahh shopping. Yes I got paid. I got my bonus. It was a good day. I enjoyed spending it... all. Whoops? Pah, as if anyone actually thought I'd be able to save it anyways. After all this is me we're talking about!!
* I received some 'Reversy Percy Pigs' but I feel too sick to eat them. This is upsetting.
* I can't believe how light it is, it is crazy, don't get me wrong I love it because it means summer is well and truly on the way but I'm so over all this chirping from the birds at stupid o'clock in the morning. Can't they just shut up? The only bird I'll happily allow to tweet is the one on Mary Poppins when she's singing 'Spoonful of Sugar' (Mahony will probably be the only one who finds this interesting! Hi Babe!)
* Talking of Miss Hannah Mahony, I'd like to thank her for serenading me with 'Favourite things' the other day when I had a sadface. It quickly changed into a happyface after her tweets!
* My Birthday is slowing creeping up on me. I still have no clue what I want to do for it. So that's just lovely.
* I cannot believe I am about to type this but I like Diana Vickers song. Someone shoot me. I effing hate her. I hate her face. Her hair. Her voice. And her stupid freaking claw. But her song is ruddy catchy. Disgraceful *Sorry Chels*
* Having watched Super Nanny I came to the conclusion that Jo frost is a majorly underrated babe. I think it's got something to do with the way she says "thas unasseptable" Ha!
* I have outed myself as a Chezbian, and I couldn't be happier. (Cheryl lover. Dur.)
* On a recent night out I had to play a game of 'Dodgeball' and tried to avoid certain people I did not want to see. However it would appear that I am the most unsly drunk ever invented and so this was a massive fail. Which made for an interesting end to the night! Lovely!
* I love the advert that goes "Du Pain. Du Vin. Du Boirsin...Du Tracteur. FIN." HIGHlarious.
* I went to watch 'The Bounty Hunter' which has Gerard Butler in it. I found it difficult to keep my legs mouth shut. He is the one.
* Having watched Glee last night I can honestly say that it was up there with the greatest moments of my life (Victoria Beckham and Britney waving to me and receiving my Louis Vuitton bag etc...) I actually LOVE it, just not as much a Vinton-face obvs. If ever there was an 'Ultimate Gleek' it would be her.
* I remembered how back at school we would all swing on our chairs. What was it about the chairs at school that meant you spent all day swinging on them? Teachers hated that shit. You don't see people swinging on chairs anymore. Why is this? Puzzled.
* Another thing which I thought of was what the hell did we do before leggings? I mean seriously EVERYONE wears them, how did we cope before. I can't remember how it came up in conversation with Nat, but it did, we pondered over it for a while without coming up with any explanation, we probably got distracted by something shiny.
* A highlight of my week would be going to Starbucks with Tash. God it was good. I had missed those times. We made a pact to cram in as many more 'Bucks dates' before we leave uni within the next month... oh right thats a lovely thought, excuse me while I go and vom...
* Oh and Rochelle from the Saturday's is a bitch. And no it's not because shes fucking Marvin... *rolls eyes*

...And on that note I don't think I want to write anymore!!  I think I remembered everything, and if not it can't have been that good anyway! I'm going to love and leave you all with a quote from Samantha Jones (SATC Biatches): "I don't believe in the Republican party or the Democratic party... I just believe in parties!" ... Amen to that one sister.

Roll on Thursday and the bank holiday weekend. Awooooga!! Have a lovely evening my little baby Easter chickens. xo xo

No comments:

Post a Comment