Wednesday 10 March 2010

"Lollipop lollipop oh lolly lolly lolly lollipop"

Good afternoon blogette's, I hope you're all well and enjoying the sunshine *happyface* This blog is actually going to be pretty pointless as I don't actually have that much to say. But let's face it, you all know me, I can chat for England so I'm sure writing a blog won't be too challenging...

As you are all probably aware, I have broken my laptop. Whoops. Somehow I have managed to snap the hinges that kept the screen attached to the keyboard. Whoops x 2. She will be leaving me in about an hour or so to go "home" to the Dell factory and no doubt have those silly men sing "Lollipop lollipop oh lolly lolly lolly lollipop" to her, and then I'm hoping she'll be fixed. I'm definitely not envious of her (and yes I do 'personalise' my car and laptop, so effing what? She's pink, so she is obvs a girl anyway I digress...) as that song is beyond annoying, as my dad found out whilst on hold to Dell. Whoops x 3.

Last night I attempted to watch Gossip Girl. THE NEW SERIES IS BACK BIATCHES. I was literally so excited, but the effing links wouldn't work. So I only managed to watch about ten minutes and then it just conked out and refused to work. Cue my sadface. I went in a bit of a strop and when moaning to my mum about it earlier this morning she told me that it was actually on tonight on itv2. That's only two days after its US premiere. Result!! I can confirm that in the ten minutes that I managed to watch I fell in love and want the whole of Serena's outfit (the one with her grey coat.) De-freaking-lish!

Today I also tweeted my 2000th tweet. Yay! I wanted it to be something amazing, witty, unique, entertaining and generally just better than the usual crap I tweet about. So this is what I wrote 
"I drove home with my windows slightly down whilst the sun was shining and the tunes were blaring. *Happyface* I cannot wait for summer!!x"
Hmm so I guess we can call that a fail then! But as I said in my next tweet it may not have been of any interest to anyone, it may not have been witty and it may not have been very entertaining or so on but at least it was positive and not me moaning about not owning an orange convertible mini or Chanel bag etc etc....

Before driving home I "lost" my car again, I do this most times I go to uni (when parking my brain isn't normally functioning enough to remember where I park.) I'm more than often thinking about walking through John Lewis and dribbling over Mulberry bags (which is another item on the want list. Actually speaking of my want list, I'd just like to note that it's my 21st coming up soon, so any Chanel/Mulberry bags or orange convertible minis will be welcomed with opened arms. Along with Christian Louboutins (uk size 4) and all-expenses-paid-trips to New York or LA. This should be of help just in case you were stuck on what to get me. And Dad if you're reading, the Mini would be the best one, thanks) *Anyway back to the topic Emma* so yeah I'd lost my car again. Whoops x 4. So I took to wondering up and down the car park aisles (as I have done many times before) whilst aiming my key in all directions hoping I'd hear Bella unlock. Thankfully it was lovely and sunny today so I didn't mind traipsing around and it didn't take too long to locate her anyway.

Well I think that will be all, as I said when opening this blog I didn't actually have anything in particular to say and so until next time blogette's "You know you love me. xo xo"


P.S. I'm betting a lot of you sang the stupid lollipop song to yourself whilst reading this blog and it will be in your head for at least another ten minutes. Whoops x 5!!

No comments:

Post a Comment