Saturday 13 March 2010

I'm not drunk i'm just chemically inconvenienced.

GOOD MORNING blogettes. I am drunk, but actually i am not, because i am actually only chemically inconvenienced for a little while. Come tomorrow morning I will be hungover, which will mean I am no longer chemically inconvenienced. This makes me sad... *pass me another shot Babe!*


This blog is influenced by life. Because did you even know that a grape is an actual berry? BECAUSE MY DARLINGS, IT IS. And that is a FACT. I just googled it, because we're one big berry family. *Waves to Burkeberrybabe cooie*


I also discovered tonight some juicalicious gossip, which will not be shared over this blog but believe you me what a unbabeish thing to occur.


I also have chickenpox... my face is blotchy because I had sweety mushrooms growing out of my face. Holy moly. 


Hi blogettes!! It Natbabe! This is my first time blogging....


I have taken over Emmababe's blog for a sec just to gets some things off my chest...


Firstly i would like to clarify the truth in Emma's blog the other day with regards to the citizens of bournemouth.... They are ALL CUNTS! FACTOID!! If you don't believe it, go out in bournemouth, any night of the week and you will find yourself surrounded by invalids....But it is highly amusing taking the absolute piss out of them when your 'chemically inconvenienced'.....


Secondly.... I would like to mention that 99.9% of men are actual CUNTS (sorry for the use of language, but you can't deny that its a way lush word) i know this from experience...Step forward cunts of bournemouth (p.s i defo just nearly put a Z on the end of that *cunt*...Emma has just labeled me 'ghetto' woop woop) I for one have extremely strong feminist opinions and believe that women should be treated with respect and NOT like a fucking play thing that MOST men seem to believe we are...
Thats all from me folks...I don't wanna take over Emmababe's babeish blog for too long... I know how much you all LOVE IT!! Thanks for listening to my little 'chemically inconvenienced' rant...your all babes in my eyes... except the cunts of bournemouth.... you know who you are!  Love Natbabe xxx


O HAAAAAAAIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII its me emma babe i am back after my lovely babes first even blog appearance... wasnt she good *standing ovation* yeah babe *throws roses onto the stage* now to quickly mention the fact that Nat wants chicken and i want an orange convertible mini. GET ME ONE FOR MY BIRTHDAY FOR PREPARE TO FACE THE CONSEQUENCES.... you get that dad?


Anyway I'd also like to mention JULIE ANDREWS. I have a new favourite going out song and it goes a little like this....





watch and enjoy, she is so babeish i wish she was my nan so she could sing to me all the time. yodalay-heee-hooooooo. Tomorrow night I am going to watch sound of music (the singalong version bitches) whilst dreaming of a better life with the babe Julie as my nan.


I had other things to mention but I can't remember what so I think this will be all. I'd like to thank you all for your never ending support and encouragement to write a blog. You are lovely and luscious and babes. This blog has been fun, I'm sure you will agree. Another thanks to Natbabe for making a cheeky little berry appearance it was a delight. So from us and a bag of cheesy doritos... GOODNIGHT.


XO


"lonely goat in a pale pink coat" and remember darling blog readers, we aren't drunk we are simply "chemically inconvenienced" and with that FACT out the way I bid you farewell


OH HERE COMES MUM BABE!!!! she is even worse than us... shes had an explosion occur within, vodka jager and redbull. crickey mate.x

No comments:

Post a Comment