Tuesday 16 March 2010

Party-time

Last weekend was lush, and lush things deserve their own blog... so here we go. However, to be honest the whole weekend feels like one big mush in my brain so if I get a little bit confused, bear with me!

It all started when a certain babe wrote on my wall asking me to fit her into my busy babeish schedule for some party times. Friday it was, with Priva being the destination. However it got to Thursday at about 9pm and Klute was calling my name, so a cheeky little bbm to my babe ‘What you doing babe? Klute?’ and before you could say “spontaneous” we were getting ready, knocking back the shots and having pictures taken with percy pigs. ‘O haaiiiiii’

So off we popped to Klute to find Vicki there. Result. However she let the team down slightly by drinking water... oh right! Anyway with her were two other utter babes, step forward Sarah and Rubie. Nat and I started busting out the moves; you know the standard teapot, crab, penguin and the absolute fav, the hula-hoop. We were off and people were loving it, espesh Rubie who quickly became a hula-hoop genius and was wacking it out here there and everywhere! Just referring to one of my previous blogs, it’s fun to take the mick out of yourself and Rubie was on our level COMPLETELY... Hence why she is a babe and is featured in the blog! Thursday night was also the night we created the world’s most amazing high-5. Seriously it’s breathtakingly brilliant! We carried on partying and having an utter giggle, I can’t remember a whole lot apart from Rubie sliding down the stairs, Nat dancing with the security dude and then me then being told off by him for dancing on the sofa.. whoops. Work the next morning at half 8 was a pure pleasure.... NAAAAAAAAT!

Onto the next day and the next stop; Priva. This was the night where I took my ‘orange obsession’ to a whole new level. The skin, the nails, the outfit, they were all inspired by an orange highlighter. Tantasic babe. Whilst getting ready we came across the most amazing song to get ready to.. ‘Lonely girl yodelayheehoo’. We also managed to get Charlotte and Sam (the weird c**ts) to come and party, all because Nat’s lighter was in her left hand.. or was it her right?! Haaa! Anyway we were off again in a big way. Highlight of the night goes to Gina and her beautiful song “don’t you know lollipop, you’ve got to freshen up” which we were sure was going to get to number 1. Friday night was also the night where we harassed burkebabe and left many hilarious voicemails, stuck mushrooms to our face which resulted in us getting chicken pox, we also discovered that a grape is a genuine berry and most importantly it was the night where the famous drunk blog occurred. Sweet!

Onto Saturday morning and we were awoken by Mumbabe yodelling, and bonus, there were no hangovers around. Re-freaking-sult. Natbabe concurred that it was because we had been drinking fruit flavoured shots so these were surely good for us. Lovely! We had decided that Saturday night we would stay in and watch 500 days of summer to recuperate after what had been two fabulously messy nights out. However having gone to Nat’s at about half 8 it got to about 9 again and I said “I want to party” “Me too babe.” So we threw the idea of a night-in out the window and prepared ourselves for another spontaneous night. Nat kept saying “I have a feeling tonights going to be really good babe, I don’t know why but I just do!” and boy was she right... It was filled with laughs and utter controversy. It was hilarious (as always!) the moves come right back out and we didn’t even need to tell the barman what we were drinking, he knew, and he also knew we wanted straws. Yeah that’s right biatch. On a little toilet break to top up the lipgloss a complete random was like “Omg do you write the blog?!” HA, Yeah I do! There were also a couple ‘faces’ that were not happy about some of the blogs which had been written... truth hurts biatches! Saturday night was also the night I left Jaz an amazing voicemail, one of which I am proud of and wish to hear!! Oh and I also knocked over Nat's glass of champagne.. sorry about that babe.

So there we have it, that's my weekend wrapped up in a blog, I'm more than positive I've missed loads out, which is kind of upsetting but I was 'chemically inconvenienced' so there we go! I’m going to leave this blog with a quote from the babe that is Rubielicious “We don’t run Bournemouth, we completely boss it!”

Until next time blogette's.... xo xo

No comments:

Post a Comment