Friday 19 March 2010

Omnomnom

As you know I only ever blog about important events, and one has just occurred. So here we go...

Let me set the scene, there I was snuggled in bed, curtains still drawn with a glass of water and bunch of paracetamol next to me watching Loose Women (for the second time) on itv2 and just generally feeling sorry for my-delicate-self, and my poor little throbbing head. When the door knocks and in enters Papa J with a parcel "What have you been ordering now? This is a bit small for a dress isn't it Scoobs?" He hands it to me and there I see some cute little writing which I instantly recognise "FAO Emma C Jamieson" (My middle name is actually Louise. The C stands for a 4 lettered word...) I opened it up and out fell Galaxy (the chocolate not like a universe or anything from space!) of the bubble variety and caramel. Omnomnom. Inside was a little note on a business card (my girls gone up in the world clearly) saying "Can you say BABEISH?! xxx" Of course I can Jaz, and you are filled to the brim with it you babeish babe. Suddenly my life seemed worth living again, I sat up and smiled. So this blog is to thank my little C Jaz and although I'd love to munch it now, I'll leave it till I can truly appreciate it and haven't got the rotten hangover taste in ones mouth. Vom.

So there we go a nice little short, sweet and straight to the point blog just to say thanks ♥
Big love for you Jasmin C-faced Mese!! xxxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment