Thursday 18 March 2010

Quote-alicious

O haiii party people!
Guess who's laptop is all shiny and fixed. Kapow. So to celebrate I thought why not go absolutely crazy and write a blog. I mean look, I'm writing in the middle and all sorts. Wowzers. Crazy bitch, I know. Many of you used to love my quote section on facebook *oh hi Jaz you utter c-face. I've mentioned again you lucky UNT.* But that kind of fizzled out, mainly because I ran out of room *Sadface* so instead I'm going to wack it in a blog. Big time. I'll include some of the classic oldies and of course some new corkers. Prepare for some giggles biatches (unless of course you're not mentioned, in which case you are obvs boring - gutted to be you!)

Lets start with some old school babes, we're talking Summer 2008. The summer where Jaz and I napped and lunched, every single effing day. Babeish.

Me: "What flavour sausages are these?"

Me: ""BACON IN A MUFFIN?? As in Choc Chip Muffin?!"
Jaz: "'Bacon in a cake??! How rank do you think I am?"

Chris: "Where are you?!"
Lauren: "In bed..."
Chris: "Who's bed?!"
Lauren: "Never you mind!!"

Me: "Do trees go to school?"

Andrew: "Your actually gonna have a wagasm when you see this"

Aaron: "'I've had champers with Will and Harry (pause) ... back when I used to play polo."

Me: "Is Nadine Baggott famous?!"
Soph: "Nadine Faggott?"
Me: "No Nadine Baggott?"
Soph: "Nadine Maggot?!"

Andrew: (To a dwarf) "Sorry I didn't see you there"

Char: "I'll, errr, tag it!”

Me: "Our faces look white and our oranges look neck."

Muzzie: "Don't worry Em, you could out-wag her anyday. Out-fabulize her. Out-posh her. Out-style her. Everything!"

And onto 2009.....

(Penny and Jaz speaking in a foreign language)
Me: "Wow you're so French"
Penny: "That was Japanese!"

Nat: "That's one squished babe"

Tash: "I'm whiter than you'll ever be!"

Nat: "Why can't she go shopping? TRAMP"

Jackson: "Thats a saveloy alright!"

Kayleigh: "My dads just come home drunk and keeps laughing at the octopus hes gone really red in the face. I'm kinda worried!"

Jason: "I can only watch it if its a singing lion or something!"

Nat: "BUGGGGSSSBYYYY WHAAAAAAAAAT?!"
And lastly the babeish year that is 2010.....


Vicki: "You could write a whole blog on her"

Luke: "Don't be a follower, sheep do that and end up on a plate with mint sauce."

Rubie: "Money doesn't buy you happiness... that's just what poor people say!"

Rubie: "LMAO - laughing my arse off. I wish I could laugh my arse off, it would save me from going to the gym!"

Vicki: "So I'm going to put Glee in the magazines hot list again this month, because we all love it..."
Steph: "I don't..."

Mumbabe: "If you think you'll regret it in the morning, just have a major lie in!"

Me and Nat: "High 5, scuba dive, do the jive, five alive."

Mumbabe: "On you marks. Get set. Go away!"

Jeremy Kyle: "Respect to ya. And I mean that, respect to ya!"

Me: "'Find the gold, and make a ring out of it"

Charlotte: "I'M NOT FROM FUCKING BRACKNELL, I'M FROM FUCKING FLEET."

Tom: "2k10 stunner babe. Mwah mwah"

Jaz: "The bathroom floor is the best medicine. I completely understand! Are you getting into bed now?"

1 comment: