Saturday 13 March 2010

The Morning after the 'chemically inconvenienced' blog

WOW... I can see what I'm typing, this is genius! I hope you all enjoyed last nights cheeky little installment blogette's it sure was a hoot to write, along with Natbabe obvs. I'm sure you'll all agree that she left her mark... hopefully she'll return again sometime soon... maybe in this blog, I'll ask her *turns to Nat "do you wanna blog?" "yeah" "ok here you go..." *passes laptop*


Good Morning Blogettes I hope you enjoyed the blog last night... and you will be all pleased to know that i may have found a cure to Em's gross hangovers....wait for it..... Fruit flavored vodka shots... because clearly if there fruit flavored surely that equals to one of your 5 a day right??? so in theory she is replenishing her body whilst she's getting drunk...RESULT!!!! 
**Dermot has defo just been on the tv**
Anyway faithful Emmababe blog followers... I will leave you in the good (and orange) hands of Emmababe....
Love xoxo


O HAAAIIIIIII Dermot was just the voiceover on the Argos advert. I love him so that was nice. And so like we totally do not have hangovers which is majorly lush, as you all know how I'm usually hugging the toilet right about now, but not today. WINNER. We are watching something about backpacking and mumbabe just said "Shall we go backpacking after you've finished uni babes?" Nat's reply was "No I couldn't think of anything worse" and mine was "No. I hate backpacks." Asbo (Katiebabe) then laughed, she obvs loves backpacks. Weirdo!


Hmm I really don't have much else to say so that will be all until next time babes, stay safe and more importantly stay sexy. xo xo


Oh and by the way, I've been Southampton but I've never been to Scunthoooorrrrrrrrpe! MUUUURRRRRRRRRRRR.


P.S. BERRY UPDATE. A cherry, just in case you were wondering, is NOT a berry because they grow on trees not bushes. No big deal. 

No comments:

Post a Comment