Thursday 10 June 2010

OH HELLO CHEEKY BLOG ;)

Wow-wow-wee-waa. A lot has gone down since the last blog. When was it… Tuesday 30th March. Cor frigging blimey that’s a long effing time to go without blogging. And let me tell you this my dearly loved and missed blogettes it feels good to be back and I promise to not leave it this long again. Basically since the last blog I turned into a geek, shoved my head into books and hated life whilst writing a dissertation, then I turned into a raving alcoholic for my 21st and then I just kinda got really busy with things that were out of my control and now I’m here getting my blogging life back on track and trying to steer myself away from certain situations. Fabulous! Gosh it feels way weird writing this, there is so much to say, I’m not sure I’ll remember all of it/I can’t be bothered! But I’ll cover the major bits and get back into my blogging swing, kaping!

So first things first I’m now exactly 21, one month and one week old. Splendid. I don’t remember a lot of my birthday, I was extremo merry, see the picture above for proof... (as if any was actually needed though, jeez!!) Good times all round. Now not only am I the ripe old age of 21 but I have also pretty much finished university. FML. Last hand in is on Monday (note to self: crack on with that Em) Anyway where have the last 3 years gone? Christ, so scary. So here is the dealio, I’ve got to like enter the real world. You know, full time working, 9-5 crap, paying bills/rent, growing up a bit, not sleeping in and watching This Morning. BUGGER. I am not looking forward to this at all. Now although I have absolutely HATED my course, I def do not want to be a news journalist (I’m all about celebs and gossip me, as you all know full well) I’m going to miss my student lifestyle something crazy. On the topic of being a student, I officially no longer have a student overdraft and I plan to keep it this way. Halifax are cheeky little things, they bribe you into getting one (it didn’t take much to bribe me) and off I went shopping in West Quay when I should have been at uni and voila before you know it I’m two grand in debt. Oh. It’s also terribly hard to get out of, however lucky that’s been sorted kindly by a certain someone… Jazpups. What a babe. Anyway so yeah no more student overdraft spenditures for me. Sad effing face.

Another major occurance since my last blog would be the election. Now as you know I despise politics, but it was way juicy wasn’t it. Now I don’t want to give the impression I knew what was going on, because to be fair I hadn’t the foggiest, but we totes had a ‘hung’ parliament, which in my eyes can only mean good things. Anyway enough of that codswollop, I’m bored already….

BGT. Britains. Got. Talent. Ohhhh Mannnnnn. Literally love that show. I loved Twist and Pulse they were lush, and I’m going to teach Jazpups how to dance so we can win next year. Talk about a plan Batman. Another thing is I have fallen in love with Simon Cowell. I’m not overly crazy on the hairy chest, but the way he winks, oh it gets me every time! Also how bloody brilliant was it when Louis Walsh made a cameo as a judge. Myself and Nat literally looked at each other and screamed with pure love. The man is a God. The End.

Anyway another juicy little snippet from my life in the past couple of months is Desperate Housewives (and Gossip Girl, kind of)….. Ha I am literally the coolest person on this planet. But seriously OH MY ACTUAL GOD MY MOUTH CANNOT BE CLOSED. What on earth? The Desp Housies storylines are insane it is without a doubt my favourite programme and I can’t wait for you all to watch it because FML its SOOOOOOOO good. Woah. I think it’ll be aired sometime in the next few weeks on tv, but for all you bad ass’s out there like me, hook yourself up with it online. Yeah.

SATC2. After a couple years wait it’s finally here, and I’m disappointed. FML. I felt let down having sat through the two hours of it, yes there were funny parts and yes it is Sex and the City so I’m not going to sit here and fully slag it off, but seriously for all those who have seen it, what actually really happened? They went on holiday? Oh right excellent, that’s really movie-making stuff isn’t it. Errr, NO. Big massive huff. I was expecting more and they didn’t deliver therefore I had a sad face. However saying that I plan to go and see it again in the hope I will change my mind. Also Toy Story 3 is out soon, I swear to god if that film lets me down as much as SATC2 did I think I may lose the will to live. Bring on Buzz and the gang.

Hmm what else? Dermot O’Leary is opening a fish restaurant in Poole. I actually can’t think of two things I despise more than fish (vom) and Poole (major vom) but if Dermot’s involved then I sure as hell am going to be as well. I just need to find out the address and I’ll be there day and night waiting for him, then he’ll obviously realise that Dee needs to Koppang off and we’ll live happily ever after. Aww.

I’m also slowly worming my way back into Twitter, I vanished from there too. This is like totally off topic but I went to the doctors today, I thought I’d broken my fingers, turns out I hadn’t. Anyway that’s beside the point, I‘d just like to publically express my hatred for doctors waiting rooms. Oh they are just vile. The horrendously out-of-date magazines, the constant coughing and spluttering from other patients, the stupid waiting around (an hour and 10 minutes today, FML) and the babies crying. I detest the whole experience I really do. Another thing I hate is spiders. They need to get out of my life completely. Horrible, horrible creatures. Oh and peas, I don’t like peas either. Vom.

Anyhow enough of my rant, crickey!! I clearly needed this blog to vent and I actually feel a lot better now, phewf!! So I’m going to leave you with a little thought: “If you try to fail, and succeed, which have you done?”… It’s had me puzzled for days! Anyway until next time folks! (which will hopefully be within the next week…) Take care, and for God’s sake, keep sexy! xo xo

P.S. I’d very much like a cheeky bbq on the beach with Pimms, come back out Mr. Sunshine.

P.S.S. I’m also secretly (although it’s not so secret now) quite excited about the World Cup. C’MON ENGLAND WOO WOOOO. Just a terrible shame DB isn’t playing. Huff. Oh well, suppose we’ve still got Rooney to dribble (no pun intended ;) … ) over…. err OR NOT!

P.S.S.S. I have a lot of love and time for wine, I’m going to get me some now to celebrate this blog. Amen to that Sisters. Over and OUT. Xxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment