Wednesday 16 June 2010

New blog, new look... same old crap :)

Hiyaaaaa. *waves* and welcome to my new looking blog. How bloody exciting is this! It looks all different and pretty doesn't it?! Way lush!... And what better way to celebrate my brand new shiny looking blog than by writing one? So I'm going to hop to it....

First things first I have a few things I'd like to get off my chest. But before I do so, if any of you out there reading this feel like you could benefit with someone to talk through your worries/pet hates/dilemmas with I'd fully recommend getting a blog, its way cheaper than getting a therapist. Anyway, back to my favourite topic… ME. Yay! So like I’m totes going to have a little rant. Here are my top 5 pet hates:

1. People eating with their mouth open. Vile. Vile. VILE. Please close your mouth whilst you’re chewing on your dinner. I’d rather not see/hear you slushing you’re food around your gob, as it seriously aggravates me. And even worse than that, are people sucking on ice lollies. AAARRRGGGHHH. It literally infuriates me. It’s disgusting and makes me want to grab the fork/ice lolly/whatever they’re eating at the time from their hands and ram it right down their throats with great force in the hope that they choke, violently. There have been several occasions when I’ve been out for dinner and the people on the table next to us have been eating so loudly I could hear them. I guess I have myself to blame in some respects, because it’s one of those things that when I start thinking about it it’s all I can hear. Coh! Anyway if you ever see me in a restaurant/have dinner with me and I glare at you like I want you dead, its probs because I can hear you eating, or I could just hate you… either or!


2. Pathetic messages in cards. When you receive birthday/christmas cards from someone and they literally write “To Emma (then it’ll be the little printed message that comes inside the card) Love John.” What. The. Hell? It doesn’t take a lot of effort, time or imagination to write a little personal message, and you would have never received a card saying just that from me, so don’t give me one. Oh, and just for future reference, I actually rip up these types of cards so if you do only write your name, please don’t waste your time or mine because it will literally be ripped up as soon as you’re out of sight. :)


3. Annoying drivers. People who insist on driving at 53mph in the FAST lane. Just get out. You ridiculous, ridiculous people. Grrr. Although having said that I do quite like undertaking them and giving them evils from behind my sunglasses. Idiots.


4. Being ignored/subject changers. If I ask you a question it would imply I would quite like an answer. Fair enough if you don’t want to talk about it, just say and I’ll leave it out but don’t be sly and change the subject, that’s lame and just annoys me and I’ll probably just carry on asking until I get an answer.


5. People who think they’re better than they actually are. Fair enough if you’re Victoria Beckham, she has every right to be up her own arse, she is amazing. Seriously though, there are a lot of people who need to realise that they’re actually not as amazing as they think they are. You are not God. Kurt Geiger is. Simples.


And breeeeeathe!! Phew…. I have just one more thing to mention, now although it’s not an actual pet hate and it has only recently come back into my life but I still feel it needs to be mentioned. And it is….. drum roll please *bbrrrrrrrr* those silly pathetic little England flags people have hanging out their cars. Err, NO. I get a warm fuzzy feeling inside when I see any lying in the middle of the road that have clearly broken off. I get an even warmer and fuzzier feeling if I can run it over. Good times :)


My next topic of discussion will be the World Cup (smooth little link there, don’t you think?!) So I watched the game on Saturday and wasn’t overly impressed by the talent. And by talent I’m not talking about their ball-kicking abilities. Oh no. I’m talking hotties, and the lack of. Bloody shame if you ask me, I was very disappointed. Two things cheered me up though, someone (can’t remember who, I wasn’t paying that much attention) was wearing a pair of bright orange football boots. I approved. And secondly David Beckham wearing that grey suit, wit woo. Yes please! I’d like more camera shots of him in the next game, thank you very much.


Yesterday I was woken up by a call from Halifax informing me of ‘suspicious’ transactions, turns out my card had been cloned. 1 – 0. The little rascals have spent everything on there. 2 - 0. Luckily I will get the money back. 2 – 1. And being the shopaholic that I am, there wasn’t much in there. 2 - all! Yay! Haha check me out doing football scores, all this world cup stuffs really rubbing off on me and starting to affect my everyday life. I’ve been handing out red cards and all sorts…


Oh. My. God. I’ve just thought of something else I’d like to rant about. Konnie Huq presenting the Xtra Factor this year? Have a laugh will you. She’s going to be utter poop. I should have been given the gig, jesus. I don’t even want to watch it this year; that is how much this decision has disgusted me. Having said that, I’ll tune in to watch the part where she talks to Derm though, obviously! Talking of whom, he totally updated his facebook picture earlier this week. Much appreciated, thanks Derm! Keep them coming.


Anywhoooo must dash I can hear a cheeky glass of Pimms calling my name. I shall leave you with two things. One, this little saying “Facebook are the people you went to school with. Twitter are the people you wish you went to school with” and Two, with the exciting news that I am currently in the middle of a mission to transform myself from ASWDGA to ASWGL. Work it out…


Au Reviour xo xo

No comments:

Post a Comment