Thursday 17 June 2010

My summer lovin' day...

"Summer lovin' had me a blast. Summer lovin' happened so faaaast"

...You can keep the love (everyone knows I'm a complete and utter commitment phobe) all I want is the sun and lots of it.... and thank the Lord, someone has been listening to me because the sun has been out in full force today! What a glorious day it's been, quite a scorcher and all... it wasn't just the rays, oh no Mr Sunshine provided lots of lovely heat as well. Talk about result! I'd be super happy if it could stay like this (preferably a few degrees hotter) until like October. That would be absolutely marvellous and do nicely.... pretty please?! And while we're on the topic of things I would like, I'm still after that orange convert mini please, even more so in this divine weather. (Talking of minis, a BIG congrats to Lucy on the arrival of her black convertable baby by the way. I'm literally SO excited to meet him.... lucky biatch! Oh and also Miss Hall, if you're reading this, I would like to be taken out in Ryvita sometime soon, thank you in advance!! ♥)

... Anyway I spent my afternoon in the sun on the beach front, with a friend *waves to Camila* who sure as hell does believe in summer lovin'... (well just love in general as she's getting married.) So today we started wedding planning. I got so into it. I felt a little like I was morphing into Monica from friends when she was organising Phoebe's wedding. Camila is so laid back about it all, which in some ways I admire. I mean the other night I couldn't even get to sleep because I was fretting about all the stuff we had to do! I take my role as a b-maid, EXTREMELY seriously. God help me when it’s my turn to be the bride. Now, I'd like to say I'm feeling better after the progress we made today, but I’d be lying. If I'm honest its stressing me out even more. Who knew there was so much to do for a wedding? Jeez! But we did book an appointment in a dress shop for next week so she can try on dresses. This excites me huge amounts and I'll probably cry or something lame when I see her all dressed up. It's all very grown up and very unlike me. Walking into the shop was hilarious, they were playing this posh instrument (I haven't the foggiest what it was. I was never good at music, unless its rapping. I'm amaze at that, just ask Nat! I'm practically the female Dizzee... aaaaaanyway) the shop was very posh, sophisticated and generally just gave out a very 'adulty' vibe, afterall it is bridal shop, theres not going to be cute pink fluffy toy poodles is there... (a damn shame if you ask me) ...so yeah, I felt way out of place! Never mind, I'll wear some pearls or something 'sophisticaed' when we go back next week! Anyway, whilst flicking through all the Bridal magazines this afternoon and also sipping on Pimms (vital) I came across a super cute wedding dress. It was super short, obviously, and just lush. This got me thinking to my wedding. It's going to be amazing. Like seriously, possibly the best thing you'll ever attend.... until I throw my divorce party that is! I also thought about where I’d have my wedding present list thing… I came up with a small list of shops: Selfridges, Kurt Geiger, Chanel, Tiffanys and Topshop. Oh, I can’t wait!

Anyway I’m going to leave it there today, but before I skidaddle can I just say how nice it is to be back blogging and also how lovely all your kind messages have been saying you’re glad I’m back as well! Thank you my little blogettes ♥ and I’ll see you very soon… who knows, maybe even with a cheeky drunken blog over the weekend, because let’s face it, last time was a ruddy hoot! Stay sexy xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment