Friday 3 September 2010

I...

Am stunning. Am loyal to those who deserve it. Can be a gobby drunk (either that or I'm overly friendly/passed out.) Am a party-loving creature. Overuse the phrase fml. Am ridiculously amazing at rapping. Should be a rudegirl. And often am when I have vino in my system. Talking of which, I am a vino-head most weekends/Monday/Thursday nights. Unless of course I'm pooping. Can honestly say I am in love with Dermot O'Leary and not be over exaggerating. Also have a major soft spot on Chace Crawford. Can be aswdga but also aswgl! Have it in me to be a right bitch. Often judge people wrongly when I first meet them. Refuse to eat fish and peas at all times. Vom. Would rather die than not be allowed to shop. Have an addiction to spending money like no other. Can make people laugh without intending to. Come out with dumb comments when I genuinely think I'm being clever. Love Cheryl and Victoria as if I know them. Strive on gossip. And know bits on a lot of you. Don't like it when I'm not in control of a situation. Do not like surprises. Can be a complete wind-up merchant. Don't make time for those who don't make time for me. Over analyse things. Talk a lot to anyone and everyone. Make friends easily and have quite a lot. However like most people can count the true ones on my hands. Get grumpy when I don't get my own way. Am spoilt but not overly. Have a tendancy to laugh at inappropriate times, ask Nat. Can be extremely impatient. Hate Judge Judy (it just came on the tv.) Don't take well to being told what to do. Appreciate the small things in life, as well as the big things. Effing love laughing. Want to be successful. Often lack motivation. Miss a few people at the moment. Love X Factor more than I love you. And lastly I. Must. Write. My. Blog. More. Frequently. Fml!

No comments:

Post a Comment