Wednesday 2 March 2011

The aftermath of THAT blog...

This blog should be seen as an achievement for CHS everywhere. We're spreading the word and making guys realise the errors of their ways. Well done to you all. Keep those legs of yours open and your hearts closed.

Now, this will seem big-headed but sometimes I receive the odd comment after writing a blog, or asking for another one to be written. It’s the most fulfilling feeling. I love writing these and I love the fact some of you enjoy reading them even more. Because I don’t write them as frequently as I used to, I feel that when I do I need to have the perfect topic to rant on. A topic I feel strongly on. A topic that will hopefully interest and entertain you all. I didn’t think I was onto a winner with the whole PDA, CHS and GGS triple whammy but it was something I could talk about for hours so in my hungover state I thought why the hell not?

So there I was, late on Sunday evening, in joggers looking and feeling rough after a heavy Saturday night. Having endured a day filled with a hangover from hell the last thing any normal person would want to do is write a blog... Well, I’m not normal, so out came Word and I started to type. I’d wanted to write a blog based around PDA’s for a while, as I started to get into it the CHS and GGS elements just seemed to fit perfectly, so they were included. I wasn’t really thinking about what people would make of it, I was too busy making sure I got everything down before I forgot it. I forget things easily at the best of times, but when suffering from a mushy hangover brain I’m ten times worse. It wasn’t pretty, there were bullet points, spelling mistakes and incorrect grammar all over the shop.

I published it, popped it on Twitter and Facebook and went to sleep. Even though I was lying in bed when typing it up the simple activity of having to use my brain was shattering so I dozed off not thinking anything of it. I awoke the next morning/lunchtime to several messages. I’m not going to lie, that’s not an unusual occurrence (I’m a CHS I have many people on the go, obvo. – Jokes C…) Anyway 7 texts, 12 bbms, a few facebook notifications and several tweets did seem quite a lot, even for Queen Bee Me. I got tucked in and they were all about the blog (well apart from one message from my mum telling me to walk the dog AND hoover downstairs, biatch obviously confused me as a slave and not her daughter that day..)

I didn’t realise I knew so many CHS. I honestly feel it’s shown me a different side to some of you sly little minxes! So proud! And the fact that some of you have even re-evaluated your ways and are thinking of becoming CHS's is super. So very proud! Anyway the reason I’m writing such a self-indulgent blog is because I’ve just been sent a picture from Kelly (one of my most loyal CHS') of two guys (I’ve never met either of them) with GGS written on their arms, just before going out. ABSOLUTE IDOLS. Freddie and Ben, I salute you. (FYI you've been added to my cuddle list, you both deserve one!) You go with your GGS bad-selves and you pull some pathetic un-CHSs tonight. Go hard boys, make us CHS proud! Never in my wildest dreams did I think I’d be supporting GGS sufferers, yet here I am praising them. Crazy!

Basically, I genuinely meant every word I wrote in that blog and I'd just like to reiterate how much time and love I have for my fellow CHS, you complete me. Honestly, cuddles repulse me the majority of the time. Sometimes, yes I’ll admit it, they can be nice. After a long hard day a snuggle on the sofa when watching Gossip Girl, whilst imagining it’s Chace Crawford I’m cosied up to, can be ideal. But too much cuddling is like munching on aero bubbles, whilst drinking a hot chocolate and dunking borbon biscuits. It’s sickly. (Trust me, I’ve tried it.) And on that note I’m off to brush my teeth...!

FYI sometime soon I will be writing a blog all about breakfasts. It's going to be intense! xo

No comments:

Post a Comment