Tuesday 10 August 2010

This should have been written on Sunday evening

Since midnight (Saturday/Sunday) I have...

Partied. Que jumped, thanks to "Pete." Cheers buddy! Sipped on a strawberry daq. Spilt a strawberry daq. Been Naughty. Drunkenly updated my status. Danced. Teapotted. Did the 'Doofy dance.' Missed Nat. Rung Nat. She didn't answer. Left her a voicemail. Drunkenly ranted to Tom. Lost everyone. Made new friends. Realised I actually didn't like them. Ditched them, weirdos. Bumped into someone. Stayed with them when I shouldn't have. Had under 3 hours sleep. Over-slept. Tried to remember the saying to do with not regretting stuff. Thoguht it was a lot of crap. I regret a lot. Got ready in record time. Thrown up at the end of Mark and Luke's road. Looked like a genuwine dog, but still been absolutely stunning. Wanted to cry. Seriously thought FML. Recieved a hug off Scadding and felt better for all of about 10 seconds. Yawned over 65 times (I started counting but got bored.) Been told I didn't look/sound very well. Played up to it and said I had a cold. Poor little old me. Fallen up the stairs. Vommed. Fallen down the stairs. Laughed at Matt in his white hat. Had to write all of this down so I didn't forget it. Saw Dermot on Tv. Screamed. Fallen in love with him even more. Wondered how my life would be different if I was with him. Hated Dee Koppang. Wanted the X-Factor to be back. Missed Tom being on my lunch. Been a little bit sad. Sung along to Take That with Sophie and Matt. Vowed not to drink again for a long long time. (That went out the window last night, fml.) Wondered if I wished really hard I'd magically end up in my bed. Tried it. Failed. Danced and sung along to Chezza. Been laughed at by a customer because he saw me out and came in just to see how hanging I was. Apparently I didn't disappoint. Daydreamed. Looked in the mirror. Regretted it. Saw my burb and had a little catch up. Seen someone missing a finger. Had an old lady tell me how bad her hangover was, and how she was 76. She became my new inspiration in life. Stood in the sun in my own little world and was asked by someone if I was ok. Smiled and nodded instead of going into the gory details of how messy my life has recently become. Had to scan some fish which was covered in blood and still had eyeballs in. Felt my stomach churn. Been sick. Made it through the day (only just.) Had the longest, hottest, bubbly bath I've ever had in my life.  Seen Tom. Swung on a swing. Caused havoc. "Alreeeet mate, have a good night. I said ARE YOU ALREEEEEEET MATE? HAVE A GOOD NIGHT." Eaten a pack of Randoms. Laughed so hard I cried. Forgot I felt like utter poop. Sung along to California Girls and a bit of Jason Derulo. Missed Shelley. Realised we're defo destined for more than Bournemouth. Wanted it to be payday. Thought about wishing really hard again. Then remembered how I had tried it earlier about bed and failed. Tried anyway regardless. Failed again. Gone to bed. Appreciated it. Slept. And probs dreamt about Dermot.

Note: This was taken before I lost them, fml.

1 comment:

  1. FYL!!!! This has to be one of the best blogs I have read.
    I lol'd alot at this..and that picture is 'stunning' you brown beauty!!!! xx

    ReplyDelete